Do you need a d3 Designer USB key?
You have just added a software licence to your basket. To run d3 Designer, you will also need a d3 Designer USB key. Only with this physical USB key you'll be able to run d3 Designer software. If you do not have one yet because you are a first time d3 user, please buy the d3 Designer Starter Pack first (link) which includes the USB key.
Valid d3 Designer USB keys include:
- expired d3 Evaluation keys
- expired d3 Designer keys
NB: You need a d3 USB License Key to use this product.
Build, design, simulate and sequence your show for 2 years with this full d3 Designer licence.
- For Windows 7 and up. See full system requirements
- Full features list see our product page
- Activation code will be sent in 1 business day via email
- Once activated, the licence will automatically expire after 2 years
- If you have multiple licences d3 will look for the ones partially used on the key first and continue to use those until time runs out. After that, it will activate the next purchased licence on the key. This means the clock only counts down for a single licence at a time
- The licence will keep counting down even if you don't use d3 in the purchased licence timeframe
- Licence sold as software download, d3 USB licence key required. Those without a key yet should get a d3 USB key + 2 month licence pack first
- d3 Designer does not give you an output. To playback your show you will require d3 hardware
To learn how to use d3, visit our video tutorials channel or user guide online.
Don't need to save your d3 project, or just want to view or learn? Consider using our FREE d3 Trial version instead: fill in the form to receive more details in your mail.